Sunday, January 16, 2011

Farmers & Markets...

How great do these organic oranges look..not plastic fantastic like the supermarket ones! Makes me wonder what they put on them for there to be such a difference...

I found these little beauts at the Evenleigh markets, Its a great place to go and get your weekly grains, veggies, flowers and meats... maybe a little treat!

I love the vibe and the people that go there. You can grab a coffee and wander through the stalls and pick up some organic vegies, meats and just about anything... best of all there are not too many stalls, so its not overwhelming... I also got some super cheap yummy looking potted herbs..
If you haven't been its worth checking out and best of all I found the parking fine and traffic not too bad! Its open from 8am - 1pm Saturdays
http://www.eveleighmarket.com.au/farmers.html

If you are blessed to have Saturdays off, go and vibe it out for yourself.. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment